Picnic Gondola Ride with Message in a Bottle for 2
Day Rides between 10h30 – 18h00
Night Rides between 18h00 – 20h00 (by reservation only)
Duration: 40 minutes
Cost: R540 per couple
Combine the treat and spoil your loved one on our Picnic Gondola Ride with Message in a Bottle. This is a memory they will NEVER forget! Our best kept secret ~ what better way to pop the question ~ or say that special thank you ~ show your partner how much you love them.
Send us your personal message, then bring your loved one to the gondolas and really wow and surprise them when they find a bottle floating in the canal with your special message just for them. This is something to remember forever!
How it will work:
- When you board the gondola you will not see the bottle.
- Your Picnic will be ready for you on board in a beautiful hand crafted basked (these do stay with us after your ride but you are welcome to pop any left overs into our eco-carrier bag to take home with you.
- Our trained operator will float the bottle containing your personal message during the ride without you seeing.
- He will point out the floating bottle and ask you to retrieve it.
- Open the bottle and gently lift the rose stem just enough to take your message out for your loved one to read.
- Once done, you can store your message in the bottle and it will be a lovely memory in years to come.
Feast on our lovely picnic while you enjoy this ride. We will provide the picnic in a hand crafted basket which is made right here in local Durban by the society for the blind. What better way to spend some time out and treat yourself.
Your delicious picnic will include:
- Soft cheese
- Biltong (we can replace with kudu biltong or a vegetarian alternative on request)
- Ferrero Roche luxury chocolates
- Nougat bar
- Oreo biscuits
- Lays chips
- Grape juice
- We are not licensed to sell alcohol.
A Picnic Gondola Ride – The Perfect Picnic
- Children under the age of 2 years are not permitted on board the gondolas.
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen if you are riding during the day.
- High Season Rates will apply on Valentines Day