2-hr West Coast Experience
Board your sidecar in the City/V&A Waterfront areas & head up the West Coast of the city to Bloubergstrand via Table Bay harbour & the suburb of Milnerton. Brief stop for photos on the beach at Bloubergstrand before heading on to Big Bay for a coffee stop. After a leg stretch, head back to the city.
- After meeting your driver and suiting up in your riding gear, head northwards out of the city past the bustling Table Bay Harbour and onto the R27 West Coast road.
- After passing through the commercial area of Paarden Island, enjoy the sights of the Rietvlei Wetlands, home to numerous aquatic and marine bird species including pelicans, flamingos, terns and gulls.
- On arrival at Bloubergstrand beach (toilet stop), take a selfie with the iconic Table Mountain as a backdrop. Re-board your sidecar & continue northwards along the coast enjoying the beachfront activity & scenery with the famous Robben Island in the background.
- On arrival at Big Bay (toilet stop), disembark for a leg stretch & a coffee (time permitting).
- After your stop, head back to the city following the same coastal route with the image of Table Mountain ahead of you. A super trip with some great photo opportunities…
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
- The Fine Print
- Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include sidecar with driver, use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles), complimentary bandana, fuel and insurances. All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengersThere is a special discounted rate for solo passengers as well as pensioners. Please contact us for details.
- Rates do not include (where applicable) guests meals, entry fees, tolls, tasting fees, other personal expenses.
- Trip duration is calculated from the time the sidecars are dispatched from the depot until the time they return.
- All trips and tours can be customized to suit guests’ tastes and time constraints. Rates available on request.
Terms & Conditions
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis.
Each package is flexible & venues & routes can be amended per passengers’ requests
2200.00 per sidecar with driver. All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers