Full Day Cape Peninsula Adventure
Full Day Cape Peninsula round-trip visiting all the iconic attractions including Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Penguin Colony, Kalk Bay, Constantia Winelands & much, much more…
- Depart the city via the Atlantic Seaboard through the coastal suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay & Hout Bay. (Optional stop at Maiden’s Cove for photos/toilets).
- After Hout Bay, head over Chapmans Peak Drive through Noordhoek, Oceanview & Scarborough and on to the Cape of Good Hope.
- Stop for an hour at Cape Point (toilets) while you visit the lighthouse via the famous funicular.
- Re-board your sidecar and head out the reserve to Boulders penguin colony via Smitswinkel and the False Bay coastal road.
- Spend 30 minutes with the penguins and then head out along the coast via Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek to Kalk Bay.
- Enjoy a seafood lunch (optional) in Kalk Bay harbour.
- After lunch, head over the scenic Boyes Drive above Muizenberg, famous for it’s surfing waves, and on to the Constantia Winelands district.
- Choose a wine estate to experience some wine tasting before heading back to the city.
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
- The Fine Print
- Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include sidecar with driver, use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles), complimentary bandana, fuel and insurances. All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengersThere is a special discounted rate for solo passengers as well as pensioners. Please contact us for details.
- Rates do not include (where applicable) guests meals, entry fees, tolls, tasting fees, other personal expenses.
- Trip duration is calculated from the time the sidecars are dispatched from the depot until the time they return.
- All trips and tours can be customized to suit guests’ tastes and time constraints. Rates available on request.
Terms & Conditions
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis.
Each package is flexible & venues & routes can be amended per passengers’ requests
4 400.00 per sidecar with driver. All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers