THE OUTPOST LODGE – KRUGER PARK
The Outpost accommodates 24 guests in 12 open plan, en-suite luxury spaces cantilevered on a hill overlooking the Luvuvhu River. The private, free standing spaces are inter-connected to each other and the central lodge area by 500 metres of Zimbabwean teak walkway. Contemporary architecture makes use of concrete and steel with state-of the-art retractable, remote-controlled screens offering 180º of uninterrupted views
- WALKING SAFARIS | Experience the bush on foot
- UNIQUE FLORA & FAUNA | 80% of the Kruger National Park’s biodiversity
- HISTORICAL & CULTURAL TOURS | Learn about the area & it’s people
- BIRDER’S PARADISE | Over 350 species & an impressive list of specials
- HONEYMOON SUITE | Exceptional views from the lofty & private perch
- FUNCTIONS | Unforgettable weddings & special events
Bush View Suite – R 3 410.00 per person per night sharing
River View Suite – R 3 630.00 per person per night sharing
Pel’s Post Suite – R 4 180.00 per person per night sharing
Single supplement is 30%, only children aged 10 years up allowed to stay at the lodge and are charged at the same rates.
This includes all accommodation, game drives and meals but excludes drinks.
Terms & Conditions: Only for bookings made between up until 30 September 2020. Travel before 15 December 2020. This offer is valid for new bookings only. Travel to be completed before 15 December 2020. Book and pay now to ensure the validity of the special. This offer is not combinable with other offers.