Seasons Lodge – 4*
Seasons Lodge is that gem in Zanzibar that you have been looking for. A family built and run boutique hotel situated in Pongwe, along the North Eastern coastline of Zanzibar, Seasons Lodge provides a place for you to experience the colourful and raw beauty of Zanzibar while leaving a low carbon footprint. Under the ethos of responsible tourism, Season’s is solely built with sustainable local material and excellent local craftsmanship in the most attractive, stylish and well-priced rooms of any lodge on the island!
Picture this, you enter through an authentic carved wooden Zanzibar door, not into your room, but into a private walled tropical garden where you follow the path underneath the overgrown pagoda through the colourful gardens to your seafront cottage that opens up to the ocean with breathtaking views on the ever-changing hues of blues offering everything you could ever ask for. Each cottage is surrounded by walled tropical garden to guarantee complete privacy and give Season’s Lodge guests the freedom to enjoy their morning coffee in tranquility on their veranda or take a snooze in the afternoon on your private beach without being disturbed. And did we mention that the rooms are literally meters from the sea, trust us these are probably the closest rooms to the ocean that you’ll find in Zanzibar.
A stay at Seasons Lodge is an opportunity to discover the many scenic public spots scattered across the lodge and settle in for a recreational day full of vitamin D, crystal sea water and the soothing sounds of the ever-changing Indian ocean and since the first rule of Zanzibar is to stay hydrated, the Temple bar by the pool or Bar es Salaam in the main house will cater to your every need while The Mint Lounge features the most spectacular pool table of the island set on a cliff above the water that invites a breezy game in this tropical paradise.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg-Zanzibar-Johannesburg ex OR Tambo.
- Applicable air departure & air passenger taxes.
- Return road transfers to and from Zanzibar International Airport on arrival and departure with an English-speaking driver (seat in coach). If required, additional transfers and locations can be arranged at an additional cost.
- 7 Nights / 8 Days en-suite accommodation in a Seafront Cottage. Shorter, longer stays available on request.
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Infrastructure Tax of USD 1 per person per night payable directly to the hotel upon check out. Please note that this is applicable to both adults and children.
- Road transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals and beverages not specified as included.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SADC residents only. A valid SADC ID and Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.