Mabula Private Game Reserve 4* – Limpopo
A fantastic adventure with South Africa’s bushveld awaits you at Mabula Game Lodge, located just two-and-a-half hours’ drive from Johannesburg in the Malaria Free Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province, revel in the sheer variety of animal, bird and plant life that Mabula Game Lodge offers.
From the diverse landscapes ranging from grassland plains to rocky outcrops creating an ideal habitat for the free roaming Big Five to all the little creatures that contribute to a magical wildlife, Mabula Game Lodge offers an experience you’ll never forget.
Distinctly African in style, Mabula Game Lodge offers comfortable thatch-roof suites with luxury finishings. With soft neutral bushveld colours throughout and massive windows bringing the African wildlife indoors, guests will experience unprecedented comfort while enjoying the sights and sounds that Mabula Game Lodge has to offer.
Watch the warthogs nibble their way through the gardens and hear the incessant chatter of happy birds as you relax on your patio, or escape the African heat in your cozy lounge. Soothe your weary muscles in the large stone bath or hop in to the shower for a quick wake-up dip before boarding your morning safari drive. Mabula Game Lodge is your home away from home in the African wilderness.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days or 3 Nights / 4 Days en-suite accommodation in a Standard Room.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 2x Safari Game Drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced Game Rangers.
- Gate Entry Fees.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- Sundowner drinks on Game Drives.
- All beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
Please note that a minimum 3-night stay is required for the dates 22 to 25 September 2018 and 15 to 31 December 2018.
Valid period: 01 September to 14 December 2018