Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp – 4*
Retreat to the heart of the bush and to a time uncomplicated by the burdens of modern day living at Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp where you can kick back and relax to your romantic sanctuary in the exclusive 12000-hectare Mabula Private Game Reserve.
Rustic and unpretentious in every way, Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp promises an unaffected, authentic bushveld experience. Just five luxurious en-suite elevated tents with a full bathroom and private deck overlooking the bush await you where you can enjoy a homely atmosphere, authentic South African bush cuisine and the completely enveloping beauty of the surrounding bush
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days en-suite accommodation in a Luxurious Elevated Tent.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 2x Safari Game Drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced Game Rangers.
- Gate Entry Fees.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- Sundowner drinks on Game Drives.
- All beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
No child rates available. 0 to 7 years old are not permitted at the lodge and 8 years and older are considered adults and accommodated in their own tent paying full adult rates.
Please note that a minimum 3-night stay is required for the dates 22 to 25 September 2018 and 15 to 31 December 2018.
Valid period: 01 September to 14 December 2018