Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge – 4*
Distinct thatched peaks that peep over the tree-line and flashes of burnt orange through lush Leadwood trees signal your arrival at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge.
Set on the banks of the Mluwati River in the heart of the Kruger National Park, expect an authentic encounter with the local Tsonga culture, from its traditional rondawel rooms to the splashes of tribal design and earthy tones defining its interiors, to extraordinary bush surroundings in the Kruger National Park, one of Africa’s most renowned conservation areas and home to the Big 5, when you stay at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge. A stay that simply exudes a hearty spirit of warmth and welcome.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Complementary transfers to/from either Skukuza or Hoedspruit Airport if required (subject to availability).
- 1 Night / 2 Days, 2 Nights / 3 Days or 3 Nights / 4 Days en-suite accommodation in a Standard Room.
- Accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected beverages (soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines & spirits).
- 2x Safari Game Drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced Game Rangers.
- Gate Entry Fees.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- Premium brand beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
0 – 11 years – Not permitted at the lodge unless the lodge is booked on an exclusive use basis.
12 years and older – Considered as adults and accommodated in their own room. Pay full adult rates and are permitted on game drives.
Please note that a minimum 2-night stay is required over weekends (Friday and Saturday nights)
Vouchers valid for 3 months