Castelo Do Mar – 4*
Castelo do Mar is situated on the water’s edge of Linga-Linga, the tiny peninsula that juts into the Inhambane Bay in Mozambique set in an island oasis offering all you could want out of an idyllic haven for a unique Mozambique experience.
Castelo do Mar’s warm Mozambican hospitality ensures that their guests enjoy a relaxed time while with them with accommodation being in just 22 elegant rooms, luxuriously decorated and air-conditioned, while exquisite meals are prepared and served in their Portuguese restaurant.
Surrounded by a coconut forest and near the Mangrove Swamps, Castelo do Mar caters for a soothing vacation with everything you need as the Linga Linga area has much to offer. In addition to relaxing in their well-equipped library, or having fun in their games room, there is world class snorkelling, scuba diving, canoeing, water skiing, water tubing, fishing, deep sea fishing, excellent birding in the mangroves, viewing the nearly extinct Dugong and of course pristine tidal islets and long stretches of deserted beach that await you.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg- Inhambane -Johannesburg (via Maputo) ex OR Tambo.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Return transfers from Inhambane Airport to Castelo Do Mar (10 minute road transfer from airport to the dock and a 45 minute motor boat ride to Castelo Do Mar).
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- 5 Nights / 6 Days en-suite accommodation in chosen room type.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Non-motorised activities which include:
– Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean.
– Snorkelling at the “Wreck”.
– Beach games, walks, Kayaks, Gypsy Sailing and Hoby Sailing.
– Board Games, Cards, Books, Table Tennis, Darts, Pool Table, Poker and Black Jack Table, DVD’s.
– Beach Bicycle Riding.
– Coconut cutting demonstrations.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- Road and boat transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- All beverages.
- Massage Therapy.
- Inhambane Town Tour.
- All Motorized Leisure Activities (Fishing, Pansy Island Trips, Mangrove Trips, Sundowner Trips, Jet-Ski, Tube Riding, Skiing, Whale Watching, Dugong Watching, Diving,
- Activities not specified as included.
- Laundry Service.
- Telephone calls.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SADC residents only. A valid SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
Please note that max 2 infant/child can share per room with 2 adults ONLY in a Beachfront Deluxe Room.
12 years and older are considered adults and will be accommodated in their own room
Valid period: 01 September to 10 December 2018