Coral Lodge – 5*
If you’re looking for an unforgettable getaway in Mozambique, look no further than Coral Lodge.
Coral Lodge combines one of Mozambique’s most stunning beach locations with the country’s rich cultural and trading history. Situated on a spectacular peninsula, within an unspoilt nature reserve and only minutes by traditional sailing dhow from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilha de Moçambique, Coral Lodge is a unique blend of contemporary design combined with the utmost respect for the rare and unique that provides authentic Mozambique hospitality and modern villa accommodation in a truly stunning natural Indian Ocean seascape.
This paradise with miles of deserted beaches offers a wealth of water and land activities. The lagoon and tides bring life to the mangrove forest behind the sand dunes, which is teaming with East African birds, bush babies, mongoose and monkeys. The hard and soft coral reefs just off the coast from Coral Lodge are home to many species of small fish and dolphins where you can take a dhow and enjoy crystal clear water snorkeling, voyage to an uninhabited island and enjoy a secluded picnic or learn to sail and fish.
Afterwards, return to the comfort of Coral Lodge and indulge in an open-air beach massage while the chef transforms your catch into a delicious feast bursting with Mozambican flavours or if you prefer, enjoy a sunset sail over drinks while spotting whales and watching dolphins frolicking along the coast.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg- Nampula -Johannesburg (direct) ex OR Tambo.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Return transfers from Nampula Airport to Coral Lodge (including motorboat or dhow sailing boat transfer from Isle de Mozambique).
- 5 Nights / 6 Days en-suite accommodation in chosen room type.
- Accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, local beers and local house wines, snacks, soft drinks, water, tea & coffee.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket in the room on arrival.
- Snorkelling in the Coral Lodge lagoon.
- Canoeing and Paddle Boarding (a great way to explore the mangroves).
- A guided visit to the “Ilha de Moçambique” on the Coral Lodge dhow.
- A walk and canoe trip to Cabaceira Pequena and the local Macua community.
- Cooking with the Chef. Join the Coral Lodge chef on his visit to the local market and learn to cook his favourite Mozambican dishes back at the lodge.
- Private dining experience.
- A sunset sail and cocktails.
- Wi-Fi Internet in the lobby and restaurant.
- New Year’s Eve supplement of ZAR 700 per person and ZAR 350 per child for any booking that falls on the night of the 31st of December 2018 and ZAR 770 per person and ZAR 390 per child for any booking that falls on the night of the 31st of December 2019.
- Road and boat transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Other beverages.
- Activities not specified as included.
- Laundry Service.
- Telephone calls.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SADC residents only. A valid SADC ID and Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.Please note that Coral Lodge will be closed from the 01st to the 28th of February 2019