Black Rhino Game Lodge – 4*
If a warm and friendly welcome, luxury & private accommodation, exceptionally delicious food, exciting game drives, educational game walks and excellent bird watching are what you are seeking, look no further than Black Rhino Game Lodge.
A hidden treasure set snugly amongst the trees of an old Tamboti forest at the foot of an ancient volcanic crater on the western side of the Malaria Free Pilanesberg National Park is where you’ll find Black Rhino Game Lodge. The 58 000 hectares of wildlife wonderland is one of South Africa’s most exciting Big 5 eco-tourism destinations a mere 33 km from Sun City and only 1,5 hours from Johannesburg.
Black Rhino Game Lodge’s eighteen suites offer spacious, well-appointed accommodation that is suitable for a quiet romantic getaway or for families looking to get away from it all. The waterhole in front of the lodge teems with activity and is a popular playground for the elephant while the birdlife is prolific. Game drives are conducted on the private Black Rhino Concession with access to the greater
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- 1 Night / 2 Days, 2 Nights / 3 Days or 3 Nights / 4 Days en-suite accommodation in a Suite.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 2x Safari Game Drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced Game Rangers.
- Gate Entry Fees per person per night.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- Sundowner drinks on Game Drives.
- All beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
Please note that children 0 to 5 years are not permitted on game drives and children aged 6 to 11 years are only permitted on game drives at management discretion
Please note that a minimum 3-night stay is required for the dates 22 to 25 September 2018 and 15 to 31 December 2018.
Valid period: 01 September to 14 December 2018