African Sun Sand Sea Beach Resort & Spa – 4*
Located in the Bwejuu area of Zanzibar, just 37 km from Stone Town itself on Zanzibar’s east coast is where the Magnificent world of African Sun Sand Sea Beach Resort & Spa awaits you, an enchanting island paradise that is a dream every visitor longs to experience and where the villages of Bwejuu, Paje & Jambiani offer you entertainment, beautiful nature, charming villages and lots of activities.
Created to meet its guests highest expectations and totally focused to make your trip the most memorable ever, African Sun Sand Sea Beach Resort & Spa offers the ideal location where the whitest sands turn gold and millions of diamonds sparkle on ocean waves with first bust of the African sun opening up a stunning world beyond imagination in the Island of Zanzibar.
African Sun Sand Sea Beach Resort & Spa celebrates Zanzibar’s beauty and is wrapped around 3 tranquil pools all dazzling with colours overlooking the beautiful warm Indian Ocean. Accommodation is based on just 15 pool and sea facing air conditioned rooms as well as 15 family bungalows each with two semidetached and air conditional rooms surrounded by lush gardens.
African Sun Sand Sea Beach Resort & Spa specializes in providing full Italian, Chinese, Indian and traditional African menus. Not be missed are the authentic local menus that never tasted better with their eager experienced chef ready to spoil you by serving your desired meals and with a smiling Barman eager to serve you from the fully stocked Beach bar, you’ll find it difficult to find a better place to unwind.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg-Zanzibar-Johannesburg ex OR Tambo.
- Applicable air departure & air passenger taxes.
- Return road transfers to and from Zanzibar International Airport on arrival and departure with an English speaking driver (seat in coach). If required, additional transfers and locations can be arranged at an additional cost.
- 7 Nights / 8 Days en-suite accommodation in chosen room type. Shorter, longer stays available on request.
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Infrastructure Tax of USD 1 per person per night payable directly to the hotel upon check out. Please note that this is applicable to both adults and children.
- Festive supplement of ZAR 390 per person and ZAR 300 per child per night for any bookings that fall on the nights of the 24th, 25th and 31st of December 2018 and 2019.
- Road transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals and beverages not specified as included.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SADC residents only. A valid SADC ID and Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.